Sunday, May 10, 2009

For Kicks

Misha likes to sit on my lap and feel his brother kicking - he gets the biggest "kick" out of it! He moves his little hands all over and waits for his brother to move, then he laughs with delight and exclaims, "He kicked me! That was a big one!"

Here are the three of us:



Misha is getting so excited about being a big brother. He says such sweet things like, "Mommy, thank you for getting me a little brother!!" He says he's going to be my helper and he will share his Whinnie the Pooh car, his bike, and his hopper ball with him when he gets big enough. He's eager to learn how to hold the baby. My due date is June 21, so Misha won't have to wait much longer!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Toooo precious, all three of you! How fun and exciting. I can't wait to come out to see you!